Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just a Quickie...

Readers--

Danny and I are quite impressed with a couple names you've suggested. Feb. 1 is the deadline for any further submissions. Last chance to participate in naming yourselves. After that, ye shall have an online identity on this page.

Now, the reason for this brief posting: let it be written and let it be known, that on this day, Tuesday, January 29, 2008, I carried the finished Humboldt County answer print in two cases from Technicolor headquarters in Universal City, CA.

Take a look for yourself. In my hands, the finished 35mm print that is the result of thousands of hours of labor, sweat and stress.

I drove immediately to Malibu and deposited the cases into the ocean, where they shall float into oblivion. Fortunately, this was just the backup, and CD is picking up the other print next week.

Do me a favor: don't tell anyone what I did. ok? Just keep it between you and me? Cool.

-DG

No comments: